D-Tech Business Concepts, LLC, (D-TECH) is pleased to announce that as of September 1, 2009, we will be offering our new medical/dental cross-coding services that will allow your office to submit dental procedure claims to a patient’s medical plan. By offering you this new service, D-Tech will make available to your office the ability to:
* Provide patients who are compromised medically by oral conditions the ability to tap into their medical benefits to help pay for their procedures.
* Provide patients who have both medical and dental insurance plans the flexibility to divert the medically necessary procedures to their medical plan allowing them to save their dental plans yearly allowances for their dental procedures.
* Yield increased revenues for your practice while experiencing wide case acceptance.
* Provide patients with a sense that your practice is willing to support their effort to secure medical benefits while also becoming and excellent marketing tool for your practice.
As you consider our new service, please see below a few of the procedures that would qualify:
* Trauma procedures
* Medically necessary oral surgical, laser, and periodontal procedures (and this should only continue to grow with continuing research into the oral systemic link)
* Medically necessary implant, endodontic, and prosthodontic procedures
* TMD procedures
* Sleep apnea appliances
* Oral cancer screening
* Any medically necessary exams and X-rays that are associated with the above procedures
* Worker's Compensation cases
* Frenectomy procedures
* Bone grafts
* CT scans
* Panoramic and cephalometric x-rays
* Consultations and exams
If you would like to discuss this service, or engage D-TECH for a comprehensive consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you soon.