Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Need help? It's not about HOW, it's about WHO.


As dentists, you’re not really used to asking, “WHO can help me?” You’re more used to asking questions like:
“How can I get my team to work together?”
“How can my practice close more high-dollar cases?”
“How do I bring in more patients?”
“How do I get them to say yes to treatment?”

But here’s the little-known truth about success: It’s not about HOW, it’s about WHO.
Successful people surround themselves with experts to help them answer some of the toughest questions about their businesses.
So let’s try asking some of those questions in this new way:
“Who can train my team to work together?”
“Who can help my practice close more high-dollar cases?”
“Who can teach me how to do I bring in more patients?”
“Who can show me how to get them to say yes to treatment?”
...You’ll find answers to all of the above in the Delivering WOW Platinum Mastermind.
Growing a WOW practice is all about WHO you’re connected to.
The Platinum Mastermind is designed to provide you and your team with high-level access to the best and brightest minds in the industry, and that access alone is PRICELESS.
Imagine these WHO’s helping you with your practice:
  • Dr. Anissa Holmes - Marketing, Vision, Whiteboards, and Accountability Tools
  • Josey Sewell - Leadership, Culture and Team Health
  • Samantha Leonard - Recruiting, Hiring and Team Onboarding
  • Dr. Glenn Vo - Reducing Overhead
  • Dana Pardue Salisbury - Office Managers & Front Office Team Health
  • Sandy Pardue - Phone Training and Scheduling for Profit
  • Trent Redfearn - Dental Assistants
  • DeVon Banks(ME!) - Insurance Management
  • Gregg May - Case Acceptance
  • Dr. Gary Takacs - Releasing Insurance Dependence
Our highly sought-after coaches can give you the shortcuts you need to get your freedom, impact, and legacy FASTER.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll get immediate access to our exclusive Facebook group to connect with your coaches and other Platinum members.
Then, you’ll get instructions to create your account and team member accounts within the program portal on April 15th.
The program begins on May 1st, so don’t wait too much longer!
Ready to join the Mastermind? Click here to save your spot!
I can’t wait to be one of the “WHO’s” in your corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment